Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Sunday 2 October 2016

SUNDAY BIBLE VERSES PROMOTIONS - Updates OCTOBER 02, 2016



THE BIBLE VERSES
SUNDAY BIBLE VERSES PROMOTIONS

THE BIBLE VERSES
THE SUNDAY BIBLE LIGHTS PROMOTIONS 
BIBLE VERSES READINGS PROMOTIONS
Updates OCTOBER 02, 2016


——————————————-------------------------—————–

ALWAYS VISIT HERE FOR WEEKLY
BIBLE VERSES AND PROMOTIONS
THE LIGHTS OF GOD GUIDES YOU
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Nicodemus John Chapter 3:1-21
The Samaritan Woman John Chapter 4:4-42
The Good Shepherd John Chapter 10:1-21
Feast of the Dedication John Chapter 10:22-42
Thanksgiving 1 Corinthians Chapter 1:4-9
Application to Christ 1 Corinthians Chapter 12:27-31 

Unity in the Body Ephesians Chapter 4:1-5 

One Body, Many Parts 1 Corinthians Chapter 12:12-26 

Application to Christ 1 Corinthians Chapter 12:27-31

Commission to Preach God’s Plan Ephesians Chapter 3:1-13 





BIBLE LIGHTS PROMOTIONS
TEACHING OF GOSPEL
TEACHING OF FAITH
SPIRITUAL SALVATION'S
MESSAGE OF GOD
"MAGKAISA SA PANANALIG ATING
PANGINOONG DIYOS
MULA SA PANANALIG SA
PANGINOONG KRISTO HESUS"

"Gayon na lamang ang pag-ibig ng Diyos sa sanlibutan, kaya ibinigay niya ang kanyang bugtong na Anak, upang ang sumasampalataya sa kanya ay hindi mapahamak, kundi magkaroon ng buhay na walang hanggan." John 3:16


"Ang Diyos ay Espiritu kaya dapat siyang sambahin sa espiritu at katotohanan." John 4:24


"Ako at ang Ama ay iisa" John 10:30


 "Nakikinig sa akin ang aking mga tupa; nakikilala ko sila, at sumusunod sila sa akin." Binibigyan ko sila ng buhay na walang hanggan, at kailanma'y di sila mapapahamak; hindi sila maagaw sa akin ninuman." John 10:27-28


"Mayroon akong ibang mga tupa na wala sa kulungang ito.  Kinakailangang sila'y alagaan ko rin; pakikinggan nila ang aking tinig.  Sa gayo'y magiging isa ang kawan sa isa pastol." John 10:16


"Tapat ang Diyo's na tumawag sa inyo upang makipag-isa sa kanyang Anak na si Jesu-Cristo na ating Panginoon." Corinthians 1:9


"Kayo ngang lahat ang iisang katawan ni Cristo at bawa't isa'y bahagi nito." 1Corinthians 12:27


"May isa lamang Panginoon, isang pananampalataya, at isang bautismo, isang Diyos at Ama nating lahat.  Siya'y higit sa lahat, gumagawa sa lahat, at sumasalahat." Ephesians 4:6
   
Tayong lahat, maging Judio o Griego, alipin man o malaya, ay binautismuhan sa iisang Espiritu upang maging isang katawan.  Tayong lahat ay pinainom sa isa ng Espiritu." 1Corinthians 12:13


"At ito ang lihim: sa pamamagitan ng Mabuting Balita, ang mga Hentil, tulad din ng mga Judio, ay may bahagi sa mga pagpapalang mula sa Diyos; sila'y ma bahagi rin ng iisang katawan at kahati sa pangako ng Diyos dahil kay Cristo Jesus." Ephesians 3:6



John
Chapter 3:1-21 
Nicodemus



1 Now there was a Pharisee named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews.
2He came to Jesus at night and said to him, “Rabbi, we know that you are a teacher who has come from God, for no one can do these signs that you are doing unless God is with him.”
3Jesus answered and said to him, “Amen, amen, I say to you, no one can see the kingdom of God without being born* from above.” 
4Nicodemus said to him, “How can a person once grown old be born again? Surely he cannot reenter his mother’s womb and be born again, can he?”
5Jesus answered, “Amen, amen, I say to you, no one can enter the kingdom of God without being born of water and Spirit.
6What is born of flesh is flesh and what is born of spirit is spirit.
7Do not be amazed that I told you, ‘You must be born from above.’ 
8The wind blows where it wills, and you can hear the sound it makes, but you do not know where it comes from or where it goes; so it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit.”
9Nicodemus answered and said to him, “How can this happen?” 
10Jesus answered and said to him, “You are the teacher of Israel and you do not understand this? 
11Amen, amen, I say to you, we speak of what we know and we testify to what we have seen, but you people do not accept our testimony.
12If I tell you about earthly things and you do not believe, how will you believe if I tell you about heavenly things?
13No one has gone up to heaven except the one who has come down from heaven, the Son of Man.
14And just as Moses lifted up the serpent in the desert, so must the Son of Man be lifted up,
15 so that everyone who believes in him may have eternal life.”

16For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him might not perish but might have eternal life.
17For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world might be saved through him.
18Whoever believes in him will not be condemned, but whoever does not believe has already been condemned, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.
19 And this is the verdict,n that the light came into the world, but people preferred darkness to light, because their works were evil. 
20For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come toward the light, so that his works might not be exposed.
21But whoever lives the truth comes to the light, so that his works may be clearly seen as done in God.



John
Chapter 4:4-42 
The Samaritan Woman



4He had to pass through Samaria. 
5So he came to a town of Samaria called Sychar, near the plot of land that Jacob had given to his son Joseph.
 6Jacob’s well was there. Jesus, tired from his journey, sat down there at the well. It was about noon.

7A woman of Samaria came to draw water. Jesus said to her, “Give me a drink.” 
8His disciples had gone into the town to buy food. 
9 The Samaritan woman said to him, “How can you, a Jew, ask me, a Samaritan woman, for a drink?” (For Jews use nothing in common with Samaritans.) 
10 Jesus answered and said to her, “If you knew the gift of God and who is saying to you, ‘Give me a drink,’ you would have asked him and he would have given you living water.” 
11[The woman] said to him, “Sir, you do not even have a bucket and the well is deep; where then can you get this living water? 
12Are you greater than our father Jacob, who gave us this well and drank from it himself with his children and his flocks?”
13Jesus answered and said to her, “Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again; 
14but whoever drinks the water I shall give will never thirst; the water I shall give will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life.”
15The woman said to him, “Sir, give me this water, so that I may not be thirsty or have to keep coming here to draw water.”

16Jesus said to her, “Go call your husband and come back.” 
17The woman answered and said to him, “I do not have a husband.” Jesus answered her, “You are right in saying, ‘I do not have a husband.’ 
18For you have had five husbands, and the one you have now is not your husband. What you have said is true.”
19The woman said to him, “Sir, I can see that you are a prophet.
20Our ancestors worshiped on this mountain;* but you people say that the place to worship is in Jerusalem.”
 21Jesus said to her, “Believe me, woman, the hour is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem. 
22You people worship what you do not understand; we worship what we understand, because salvation is from the Jews.
23But the hour is coming, and is now here, when true worshipers will worship the Father in Spirit and truth; and indeed the Father seeks such people to worship him. 
24God is Spirit, and those who worship him must worship in Spirit and truth.”
25 The woman said to him, “I know that the Messiah is coming,k the one called the Anointed; when he comes, he will tell us everything.” 
26Jesus said to her, “I am he,* the one who is speaking with you.”
27At that moment his disciples returned, and were amazed that he was talking with a woman, but still no one said, “What are you looking for?” or “Why are you talking with her?” 
28The woman left her water jar and went into the town and said to the people, 
29“Come see a man who told me everything I have done. Could he possibly be the Messiah?” 
30They went out of the town and came to him. 
31Meanwhile, the disciples urged him, “Rabbi, eat.” 
32But he said to them, “I have food to eat of which you do not know.” 
33So the disciples said to one another, “Could someone have brought him something to eat?” 
34Jesus said to them, “My food is to do the will of the one who sent me and to finish his work.
35Do you not say, ‘In four months* the harvest will be here’? I tell you, look up and see the fields ripe for the harvest.
 36The reaper is already receiving his payment and gathering crops for eternal life, so that the sower and reaper can rejoice together.
37For here the saying is verified that ‘One sows and another reaps.’
38I sent you to reap what you have not worked for; others have done the work, and you are sharing the fruits of their work.”

39Many of the Samaritans of that town began to believe in him because of the word of the woman* who testified, “He told me everything I have done.” 
40When the Samaritans came to him, they invited him to stay with them; and he stayed there two days.
41Many more began to believe in him because of his word, 
42and they said to the woman, “We no longer believe because of your word; for we have heard for ourselves, and we know that this is truly the savior of the world.”

John
Chapter 10:1-21 
The Good Shepherd




1 “Amen, amen, I say to you,a whoever does not enter a sheepfold* through the gate but climbs over elsewhere is a thief and a robber. 
2But whoever enters through the gate is the shepherd of the sheep. 
3The gatekeeper opens it for him, and the sheep hear his voice, as he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. 
4 When he has driven out all his own, he walks ahead of them, and the sheep follow him, because they recognize his voice. 
5But they will not follow a stranger; they will run away from him, because they do not recognize the voice of strangers.” 
6Although Jesus used this figure of speech,* they did not realize what he was trying to tell them.
7 So Jesus said again, “Amen, amen, I say to you, I am the gate for the sheep. 
8 All who came [before me] are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not listen to them. 
9I am the gate. Whoever enters through me will be saved, and will come in and go out and find pasture. 
10A thief comes only to steal and slaughter and destroy; I came so that they might have life and have it more abundantly. 
11I am the good shepherd. A good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.
12A hired man, who is not a shepherd and whose sheep are not his own, sees a wolf coming and leaves the sheep and runs away, and the wolf catches and scatters them.
13This is because he works for pay and has no concern for the sheep. 
14I am the good shepherd, and I know mine and mine know me, 
15just as the Father knows me and I know the Father; and I will lay down my life for the sheep.
16I have other sheep that do not belong to this fold. These also I must lead, and they will hear my voice, and there will be one flock, one shepherd.
17This is why the Father loves me, because I lay down my life in order to take it up again.
18No one takes it from me, but I lay it down on my own. I have power to lay it down, and power to take it up again. This command I have received from my Father.”
19Again there was a division among the Jews because of these words.
20Many of them said, “He is possessed and out of his mind; why listen to him?”
21Others said, “These are not the words of one possessed; surely a demon cannot open the eyes of the blind, can he?”

John
Chapter 10:22-42 
Feast of the Dedication



22The feast of the Dedication* was then taking place in Jerusalem. It was winter.
23 And Jesus walked about in the temple area on the Portico of Solomon. 
24So the Jews gathered around him and said to him, “How long are you going to keep us in suspense? If you are the Messiah, tell us plainly.”
25Jesus answered them, “I told you* and you do not believe. The works I do in my Father’s name testify to me.
26But you do not believe, because you are not among my sheep.
27My sheep hear my voice; I know them, and they follow me. 
28I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish. No one can take them out of my hand.
29My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one can take them out of the Father’s hand.
30 The Father and I are one.”
31The Jews again picked up rocks to stone him.
32Jesus answered them, “I have shown you many good works from my Father. For which of these are you trying to stone me?” 
33The Jews answered him, “We are not stoning you for a good work but for blasphemy. You, a man, are making yourself God.”
34 Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your law, ‘I said, “You are gods”’? 
35If it calls them gods to whom the word of God came, and scripture cannot be set aside, 
36can you say that the one whom the Father has consecrated* and sent into the world blasphemes because I said, ‘I am the Son of God’?
37If I do not perform my Father’s works, do not believe me; 
38but if I perform them, even if you do not believe me, believe the works, so that you may realize [and understand] that the Father is in me and I am in the Father.”
39[Then] they tried again to arrest him; but he escaped from their power.

40He went back across the Jordan to the place where John first baptized, and there he remained.
41Many came to him and said, “John performed no sign,* but everything John said about this man was true.” 
42And many there began to believe in him.

1 Corinthians
Chapter 1:4-9 
Thanksgiving



4I give thanks to my God always on your account for the grace of God bestowed on you in Christ Jesus, 
5that in him you were enriched in every way, with all discourse and all knowledge, 
6as the testimony to Christ was confirmed among you, 
7so that you are not lacking in any spiritual gift as you wait for the revelation of our Lord Jesus Christ.
8He will keep you firm to the end, irreproachable on the day of our Lord Jesus [Christ].
9God is faithful, and by him you were called to fellowship with his Son, Jesus Christ our Lord. 

1 Corinthians
Chapter 12:27-31 
Application to Christ

27Now you are Christ’s body, and individually parts of it.
28Some people God has designated in the church to be, first, apostles; second, prophets; third, teachers; then, mighty deeds; then, gifts of healing, assistance, administration, and varieties of tongues.
29Are all apostles? Are all prophets? Are all teachers? Do all work mighty deeds? 
30Do all have gifts of healing? Do all speak in tongues? Do all interpret? 
31Strive eagerly for the greatest spiritual gifts. 

Ephesians
Chapter 4:1-5 
Unity in the Body



1 I, then, a prisoner for the Lord, urge you to live in a manner worthy of the call you have received,
2with all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another through love,
3striving to preserve the unity of the spirit through the bond of peace:
4 one body and one Spirit, as you were also called to the one hope of your call;
5one Lord, one faith, one baptism; 6one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.f




1 Corinthians
Chapter 12:12-26 
One Body, Many Parts

12As a body is one though it has many parts, and all the parts of the body, though many, are one body, so also Christ.
13For in one Spirit we were all baptized into one body, whether Jews or Greeks, slaves or free persons, and we were all given to drink of one Spirit.
14Now the body is not a single part, but many. 
15If a foot should say, “Because I am not a hand I do not belong to the body,” it does not for this reason belong any less to the body. 
16Or if an ear should say, “Because I am not an eye I do not belong to the body,” it does not for this reason belong any less to the body. 
17If the whole body were an eye, where would the hearing be? If the whole body were hearing, where would the sense of smell be? 
18But as it is, God placed the parts, each one of them, in the body as he intended. 
19If they were all one part, where would the body be? 
20But as it is, there are many parts, yet one body. 
21The eye cannot say to the hand, “I do not need you,” nor again the head to the feet, “I do not need you.” 
22Indeed, the parts of the body that seem to be weaker are all the more necessary, 
23and those parts of the body that we consider less honorable we surround with greater honor, and our less presentable parts are treated with greater propriety, 
24whereas our more presentable parts do not need this. But God has so constructed the body as to give greater honor to a part that is without it, 
25so that there may be no division in the body, but that the parts may have the same concern for one another. 
26If [one] part suffers, all the parts suffer with it; if one part is honored, all the parts share its joy.


1 Corinthians
Chapter 12:27-31
Application to Christ

27Now you are Christ’s body, and individually parts of it.
28Some people God has designated in the church to be, first, apostles; second, prophets; third, teachers; then, mighty deeds; then, gifts of healing, assistance, administration, and varieties of tongues.
29Are all apostles? Are all prophets? Are all teachers? Do all work mighty deeds? 
30Do all have gifts of healing? Do all speak in tongues? Do all interpret? 
31Strive eagerly for the greatest spiritual gifts.


Ephesians
Chapter 3:1-13 
Commission to Preach God’s Plan



1Because of this, I, Paul, a prisoner of Christ* [Jesus] for you Gentiles— 
2if, as I suppose, you have heard of the stewardship of God’s grace that was given to me for your benefit,
3[namely, that] the mystery was made known to me by revelation, as I have written briefly earlier.
4When you read this you can understand my insight into the mystery of Christ, 
5which was not made known to human beings in other generations as it has now been revealed to his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit,
6that the Gentiles are coheirs, members of the same body, and copartners in the promise in Christ Jesus through the gospel.
7Of this I became a minister by the gift of God’s grace that was granted me in accord with the exercise of his power.
8To me, the very least of all the holy ones, this grace was given, to preach to the Gentiles the inscrutable riches of Christ,
9and to bring to light [for all] what is the plan of the mystery hidden from ages past in God who created all things,
10so that the manifold wisdom of God might now be made known through the church to the principalities and authorities* in the heavens.
11This was according to the eternal purpose that he accomplished in Christ Jesus our Lord, 
12in whom we have boldness of speech and confidence of access through faith in him.
13So I ask you not to lose heart over my afflictions for you; this is your glory.


THE WISDOM BOOKS AND EVANGELIZATIONS



Psalms
Chapter 99:1-5
The Holy King


I

1The LORD is king, the peoples tremble;
he is enthroned on the cherubim,* the earth quakes.a
2Great is the LORD in Zion,
exalted above all the peoples.
3Let them praise your great and awesome name:
Holy is he!

II

4O mighty king, lover of justice,
you have established fairness;
you have created just rule in Jacob.
5Exalt the LORD, our God;
bow down before his footstool;
holy is he!




FOR OUR SPIRITUAL BELIEF IN LIFE 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EFESO 4:17-18 5:15-17 HEBREWS 4"7

17Sa pangalan ng Panginoon, ito ang sinasabi ko sa inyo: huwag na kayong mamuhay tulad ng pamumuhay ng mga walang pananampalataya sa Diyos. Walang kabuluhan ang kanilang iniisip, 18at wala silang pang-unawa. Dahil sa kanilang kamangmangan at katigasan ng ulo, wala silang bahagi sa buhay na kaloob ng Diyos.

15Kaya't mag-ingat kayo kung paano kayo namumuhay. Mamuhay kayong tulad ng matatalino at di tulad ng mga mangmang. 16Samantalahin ninyo ang bawat pagkakataon na kayo'y makagawa ng mabuti sapagkat punung-puno ng kasamaan ang daigdig ngayon. 17Huwag kayong maging hangal. Unawain ninyo kung ano ang kalooban ng Panginoon.


HEBREWS 4:7

"KAPAG NARINING NINYO ANG TINIG NG DIYOS, HUWAG MAGING MATIGAS ANG INYONG ULO."

2THESSALONIANS 2:2-14

"Tinatawag kayo ng Diyos sa pamamagitan ng Mabuting Balitang ipinahahayag namin sa inyo, upang makasama sa kaluwalhatian ng ating Panginoong Jesu-Cristo."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"The lights of God and Jesus Christ and Holy Spirit and
Bible lights us all with the lights and
miracles of Mother Mary"
"keep faith"


THE BIBLE VERSES SOURCES

ENGLISH AND TAGALOG VERSION






LINKS:


ENGLISH












TAGALOG VERSION







BIBLE LIGHTS PROMOTIONS OTHER WEBSITES




READ TAGALOG VERSION SA MGA PILIPINO NA GUSTO NG TAGALOG
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BIBLE LIGHTS PROMOTIONS
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment


 

SOCIAL NETWORK

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail